Solveig's Story - Light of Christ

My experience at NorthBay this summer was great and beautiful. I served this summer on summer staff. It felt great to serve others and serve Christ. I loved to serve the middle school students because it made me a happy person. I was really glad to see Christ in all the campers. And It was cool that the campers saw me in Christ’s world. My favourite part was work crew and summer staff’s night because when it was my turn to say my name, where I am from, and what my job was, then all the campers were cheering for me because I was the light of Christ for the campers. How I knew that was because I heard God’s voice.


One day, my summer staff boss asked me to share my testimony with our team. When I started to write my story down, it was hard for me because I never did that before in my life. But I still did that because God wanted me to open my heart for the team. A few days later, I shared my testimony with them. Everyone on my summer staff team was happy and had a big smile because God was shining through me to them. And I learned something new about Jesus Christ in my life through this experience. I saw Jesus in other people’s life. I am honored to serve Christ because of what God has done for me in my life.












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas/Winter Club Game Ideas

Great Visual for Club Talk on Sin

Valentine's Day Club